The Samaritan Clinic
Free Basic Health Care for the Under-insured
Located at the corner of Frost and Linden in Trinidad, CO.
The clinic is held on the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays monthly
From 9 am to 4 pm. No appointments
Services offered to the under-insured
Basic Health care including
- Vital signs (blood pressure, temp, height, weight, and age
- Brief medical history including any current problems and medications. (Please bring all current medications with you at the time of your visit.)
- Evaluation and treatment by licensed and certified Family Nurse Practioners.
- Prescriptions will be handled at local pharmacies-we do not dispense medications except occasional samples, if available.
- Prescription assistance programs are available for those who qualify. (Be sure to bring evidence of income such as tax returns or salary check stubs.)
- Lab work is done at a significantly reduced cost and blood draws are done on site.
Who Qualifies for Treatment?
All person who have no insurance or medical assistance and all whose insurance is basically catastrophic with large deductibles, are qualified. Those with Medicaid, Medicare and VA benefits, etc., are not eligible.
Who are we?
The Samaritan Clinic is a registered nonprofit organization, affiliated with the Fisher's Peak Community Church, and is supported solely through donations from those who believe in helping one another.
Volunteers provide for all aspects of the clinic from of the clinic from administrative positions to the primary care providers. They are covered by the Volunteer Service Act 13-21-115.5
What about you?
If you are interested in donating financially to the clinic, you can stop by in person during hours of operations or by mailing to: 10377 Santa Fe Trail, Trinidad, Co. 81082.
If you are interested in donating time, we need people to help with maintenance, cleaning, nursing & office work. As above you can stop by in person during hours of operation or by mailing information to us at the above address.